What can I do in one minute that will improve my life?
With so many options and distractions in our day, time is ever more critical and important. I have created a list of actions that can be done every day for only 60 seconds that will improve your life.
Self-development takes the form from many different small and larger steps. We often see offered the larger scale ideas and big life changing concepts. This article turns the broader concept into a very small immediate actionable set of steps to help you straight away.
1) Send an SMS text or email to someone you have not been in touch with for a week
2) Open a door, buy a drink, let someone in front of you in a queue, drop a donation into a buskers hat - all for someone else every day
3) Reflect on the scale of history and the universe and feel gratitude for what you have
4) Close your eyes and visualize a positive outcome
5) Read a motivational quote here JAMSO (@jamsovaluesmarter) • Instagram photos and videos
6) Water some plants and appreciate their beauty
7) Same as number 6 for any animal in nature
8) Use the extra minute at the end of 1 conversation each day to share your deep gratitude to someone.
9) Goto a book marked website and sign a petition for a charity
10) Share a political message you care about with someone else
11) Write a short email sentence about a political issue you care about. Send the email after 2 weeks of comments to your local political representative.
12) Look at a holiday photo or a person or memory
13) State an affirmation Life and business affirmations for goal management success
14) Drink water
15) Eat veg
17) Sprint/Run upstairs or do the plank
18) Create a new idea
19) Partially clean a room/tidy up
20) Search for a healthy recipe (bookmark your search)
Which one will you embrace for your own life? Try one now, it will only take a minute!
Let me know how this helps you.
Written by James Doyle, founder of JAMSO, success consultant and trainer. We have over 100 free articles, tools and resources for your success, including a great newsletter, subscribe now.
Please share this article across any one of your social media platforms. This helps JAMSO extend our reach to others who can benefit with our free information.
JAMSO supports people and business. For goal setting, goal management, metrics, key performance indicators, business intelligence and analytics. Our clients are personal and business to business partners.
We conduct training, workshops, accountability programs, project management and consultancy services. Join our free monthly email and contact us.