The biggest 29 questions you should ask in life
I recall each time when my wife has said she was pregnant the delight, excitement and fear and awe. The fear surrounds one’s ability to be an adequate parent and a responsible role model in their early years. This brings me to as the biggest questions about life itself, and the answers provide my personal priorities. The answers have also clarified personal goals to succeed. I will now share these questions with you, so although this article may be a short read, your thoughts and answers will take more time to clarify.
Please print this out and write your own answers down and then take action on each on.
1. If I just met you, how old do you think I would guess at your age?
2. Life expectancy is projected to grow, what are the decade plans you set for yourself
3. What would you like to try, even though today you think you would fail?
4. How do you make a weekly change or development to one belief, purpose or opinion you hold?
5. See the question raised within this video
6. How have you tried to identify some common areas of your study or work with values and a future you believe in?
7. What are the top 5 things you would do if you were told you only have a year to live?
8. When did you last admit failure and embrace accountability more in your life?
9. How do you stand up for what is right and point out issues when you oppose views?
10. What creative thing did you ever do that made you smile?
11. What is the one thing that makes you so different from your 5 closet friends?
12. When were you last scared?
13. What memory do you need to forgive and move forward from?
14. Where in the world would you love to visit more than 5 times?
15. How do you define contentment?
16. Do you get the support from your friends that you need? Do you give it back?
17. How have you shown gratitude to others 3 times today?
18. What makes you think you are so special, normal, different, the same as others?
19. How many times have you been anxious and proven wrong?
20. Over the past 6 months, how many times have you felt exhilarated with life?
21. What plans do you have for tomorrow and the next 7 days that need to change?
22. Why do different cultures have different laws but neither collapse?
23. What is the minimum amount of money you need to live on for the next 12 months, and how could you save or earn up to it?
24. Does the extra hours you have worked made a real difference?
25. How much of your life is routine and how can you vary it more?
26. If the world was about to end, who are the top 10 people you would like to see and the top 3 you would see first?
27. Have your mistakes made you a stronger person and wiser? If so, why do not make more of them?
28. How and when do you listen to your own breath for more than a minute?
29. How many days in the past month will you remember as great days and memories in 2 years’ time?
Now you have read these questions I suspect it is time for a coffee or a walk. Come back to them and ensure you complete them all. I could have extended the questions, and no doubt these have generated new ones for you. The message is for success and goals to have a legacy and meaning, your life should be shaped around the areas that will help you grow and love in life.