Thanks for contacting JAMSO , we love to hear from you.
We support the world but our office islocated in Southern Denmark, GMT+1, and check my contact form submissions once per day, so please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use the following form to contact JAMSO via form handling automatic email system. Your email will be read but due to the large volumes of emails received a reply may not be prompt.
- We are unable to respond to bloggers requesting me to review their individual blogs due to the large number of requests for such service and a severe lack of time.
- We are not currently accepting guest post submissions for the blog and article section.
- Whilst we will consider opportunities for long-term partnerships that benefit our readers and clients, we do not offer advertising inventory for ad hoc purchase.
- We do not sell advertising space on our website nor are willing to share any of our clients or market contact details.
Will JAMSO founder James Doyle be a guest on a podcast show?
James has featured on The Bucket List Life and Brian Germain shows (Audio and Audio/Visual). If we believe in mutual values and brand alignment then we will consider this as an option.
Can I interview James Doyle by email?
If we believe in mutual values and brand alignment areas then we will consider this. (We have already being highligted within a Top influencer list of self development books.)
How much will it cost to have you speak at my event or conference?
We know you’re looking for a specific number, but it truly does depend on your event. We customize the fee for each event; some of the factors include how long you’d like James to speak, whether it’s a keynote or a workshop session, time of year, and if you’d like to purchase workshop material for your attendees.
Fill out the contact form below to tell me more about your event and we will follow up with you soon.
What topics can you speak about?
Our most requested keynote topics are:
- How to Convert Your Casual Date into Meaningful Metrics
- How to Test Your Next Goal Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time, Money and Effort
- How to Build a Winning Gamification Culture
- How to Future-Proof Your Growth
- How to Transform Your Buisness Through Metrics, Goals and Gamification
See bottom of this page for additional Legal Considerations.
Email us by filling in the following form.
The main office hours for JAMSO is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Central European Time.
Snailmail address: JAMSO, Smedegade 15, Ketting, Augustenborg, 6440 Denmark
If you prefer to contact us via our social media platforms then please contact us directly there. Response time will vary.
If you have an extra minute to spare then take a quick look at this self development short video we created about habit formation for happiness.
Additional legal and content FAQ's
Can I use your email content/blog posts/podcast episodes on my own site?
No, you may not reprint or republish any of my content without my written permission. Except where otherwise specified, all content is copyright of JAMSO.
Taking content without permission is not a nice thing to do—and it’s a really bad way to build a business. You can do better—build a business based on your own knowledge and skills. We have faith in you!
Can I translate your work into another language?
This is not a project we are not planning to take on at this time. Please do not publish translations of our work without JAMSO written consent.
Where do I Find your full terms and conditions?